- What traits do they possess?
- Dedication: spending whatever time or energy is necessary to accomplish the task at hand
- Humility: recognize that they are no better or worse than other members of the team
- Openness: able to listen to new ideas
- How do you think a good leader manages crisis under stressful situations?
A good leader will have to keep their cool and think through the possibilities. They will have to inform their followers of the situation and seek their opinion. He will then draw a conclusion and act upon it. In the process, he has to keep alive their spirit. This can be done by humoring his followers to make the atmosphere less tense.
Hakala, D.H. (2008, March 18). The top 10 leadership qualities . Retrieved from http://www.hrworld.com/features/top-10-leadership-qualities-031908/