The few qualities that leader must have are as follow:- Integrity
- A sense of humor
- A good leader would have already set the group's task and its goal.
- Being funny especially when times are tough to help ease the stress the other colleagues have. -When something goes wrong, he/she would blame themselves instead of others.
- He/she should also have trustworthy friends where he could share his "pain" his stress with them.
- Having someone to talk to when you are stressed is a very great way to reduce the stress and help make oneself feel better.
- However, he should keep his cool and make others still feel confident.
Conclusion: Being all these are hard work. The least one could be is someone who is responsible and understanding and also great at solving problems
David , Hakala. (2008, March 19). The top 10 leadership qualities. Retrieved from http://www.hrworld.com/features/top-10-leadership-qualities-031908/